Wednesday, August 20, 2014

IceBucketChallenge

I prefer my ice in a cocktail shaker. Shaken not stirred.
#IceBucketChallenge
Giving to a charity (which ever one it may be) is because you know someone who's had/suffered the disease or you CHOOSE to.
I give to a LOT of charities because I CHOOSE to. Wether I donate my time, give moneys, or do the fundraising. Here are a few.. AIDS Foundation, Cancer Society, LA Works. PLUS I help care for 2 family members. By MY choice!! That's just to name a few.
This whole IceBucketChallenge has been tossed my way several times( the challenge or to donate) while I'm not saying it isn't for a good cause. It's simply one I'm not interested in. In any way. It to me has become a sort of a fad OR trend. 
It very much saddens me when folks get pissy at me for the choice I've made.
I won't be forced into donate by bullying.
So Ill kindly ask... Don't bother me with it again. I can't help everyone, every charity or foundation. SORRY. 
#SimplyStated

No comments:

Post a Comment